Things that Go BUMP in my Mind

Knitting, stitching, reading, gardening, cooking--I have no time for any of it.

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

AAAAAARGH!!!

Normally, I love my job. Really, I do. But right now I have a couple of really major things that require my immediate and complete attention--and how do you give your immediate and complete attention to more than one thing at a time? (Cue the peanut gallery: It would help if you spent your time working instead of blogging). I have reached the stage of being paralyzed--I can't do everything, so I'm doing nothing. Not healthy for employer/employee relations, to say the least.

Breathe, Kirsten, breathe....

1 Comments:

  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger Cat said…

    Hi Kirsten! Being I haven't seen you around today, I'm assuming that you've buckled down and you're working on your projects! Hang in there and keep breathing!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home