Things that Go BUMP in my Mind

Knitting, stitching, reading, gardening, cooking--I have no time for any of it.

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Daily Health post

weight: 150.5
Exercise:  30 minutes on the treadmill.  Now that I've got my time up to 30 minutes, I can start increasing my speed.
Nutrition factoid of the day:  Fig Newtons really aren't much better for you than a candy bar.  I just got some from the vending machine--200 calories, 35 of them from fat and 22 grams of sugar.  If I'd had a Snickers I would at least have gotten some protein...

2 Comments:

  • At 12:43 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    LOL at the Snickers! And I love being able to "hear" your voice in your posts now that we have finally met. Hope you had a safe trip home!

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home