Things that Go BUMP in my Mind

Knitting, stitching, reading, gardening, cooking--I have no time for any of it.

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Kir's daily health post

I've decided to start posting about my exercise and general health habits.  Read 'em if you want, skip 'em if you want, I'm posting it anyway.  I'm hoping that exposing my good and bad habits to the world at large will encourage me to make better choices.  I'll keep this up until it's no longer useful to me, which will hopefully be when I've reached my weight-loss goal, which is "pre-baby weight."

Today's stats:
Weight: 151
Exercise: yep--25 minute treadmill run (11.5 minute mile)
Food choices:  so far, so good, although it's the afternoons that get me, and we're going out to dinner tonight.  I'll update this one later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home