Things that Go BUMP in my Mind

Knitting, stitching, reading, gardening, cooking--I have no time for any of it.

Friday, July 23, 2004

Whew!

What a week!  As the absence of blog entries indicates, I have been too busy at work to think deep thoughts about anything other than the sentencing guidelines.  No deep thoughts here, either--just an update on what's up with me.

I've actually been stitching lately, which is a switch for me.  I'm working on a Chatelaine mini-mystery (thanks to my secret stitcher) and a Chatelaine dragonfly freebie.  I'm hoping to have the latter finished by next week for the get-together in Atlanta.

Andy has been at "zoo camp" yesterday and today, and has been quite excited about it.  He "graduates" at 11:45, and then the four of us are going to have lunch together.  Amazing--I'm actually going to escape my office for a while!

Tomorrow night is date night for me and my beloved; we'll go out to dinner but we're not sure what's up after that. 

Have a great weekend, y'all!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger Valerie (grvlgal) said…

    Hope you & DH enjoy your date tonight!

    DS went to Zoo Camp when he was younger and loved it! Hope Andy has been having a wonderful time. :)

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home