Things that Go BUMP in my Mind

Knitting, stitching, reading, gardening, cooking--I have no time for any of it.

Friday, July 16, 2004

You know you live in a warm climate when...

you walk out into an 80-Degree day and think, "wow, it's nice out here."  As of August 1, I wil have been in South Carolina for ten years, and this is the first summer I can truly say that the heat doesn't bother me.  I still stay inside on the hottest days, of course, but there was a time when I wouldn't have dreamed of venturing outside during July and August.  Now, 80 degrees seems like perfect gardening weather.
 
Ten years.... that's hard to wrap my brain around.  I'll pontificate more about that later.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger mabelleamie said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 5:16 PM, Blogger Valerie (grvlgal) said…

    Ahhhhh, summer in the south. If its 80 I look sideways at DH and ask him why he's watching movies in the AC when its such a nice day to do yard work! *lol*

     
  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger Not me said…

    An 80 degree day sounds nice!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home