Things that Go BUMP in my Mind

Knitting, stitching, reading, gardening, cooking--I have no time for any of it.

Monday, August 02, 2004

Daily Health Post

Weight: 151
Exercise: 30 minutes on the treadmill. I'm working on increasing my speed without blowing my max heart rate; today I did 18 minutes at 5.1 mph and 12 minutes at 5.3 mph.
Other: Do you hear that sound? That's my arteries calcifying from all the goodies I ate at the Atlanta get-together this weekend. Going to hell in a handbasket never tasted so good, I tell you. But now it's back on the straight and narrow for a while. Now through August 15 is the fast of the dormition (see the link below--I don't know how to make it pretty) , so hopefully I will manage to lay off the ice cream for the next couple of weeks.

http://www.oca.org/pages/orth_chri/Orthodox-Faith/Worship/dormition.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home