Things that Go BUMP in my Mind

Knitting, stitching, reading, gardening, cooking--I have no time for any of it.

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Lesson for the day...

Repeat after me, class: Never, ever go to Mast General Store on an empty stomach.

I'm working on my final secret stitcher gift, and so I went downtown on my lunch hour to do some investigating. And of course, I wandered through MGS on my way back. And of course, I wandered through the bulk candy section. And of course, I bought a ton of stuff.

In my defense, the opinion I'm working on now is very slow going, and the candy is a good reward--finish a section, have a caramel. So long as it doesn't turn into "finish a sentence, have two caramels" I should be okay. Also, I think we're planning to head to the pool after dinner tonight, so I'll get a little fresh air & exercise then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home