Things that Go BUMP in my Mind

Knitting, stitching, reading, gardening, cooking--I have no time for any of it.

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Owen, Owen, Owen...

My favorite gooberhead decided that 4:30 am was a fabulous time to wake up this morning. Of course, Chuck got up with him (since he had the option of napping while the kids were at preschool), but he wasn't content to snuggle with Daddy and watch a video. I don't know all the details, but my sleep-fogged brain heard much fussing, a frustrated husband, and numerous rounds on the hardwood floors with the (very noisy) dump truck toy. How can someone so utterly adorable be so annoying?

Owen's latest thing is saying "Nummy!" whenever he eats something. It totally cracks me up. He'll take a bite, grin, and proclaim "mmmm, nummy!" Too funny.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger mabelleamie said…

    we we're plotting secret stuff. ok, owen was plotting, i was horizontal with eyes closed until the next video was requested . . .

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home