Things that Go BUMP in my Mind

Knitting, stitching, reading, gardening, cooking--I have no time for any of it.

Monday, August 30, 2004

Vacation? What vacation?

My vacation didn't even officially start until 8:30 this morning, and I have already had to work. Hmph! Well, hopefully the matter is resolved and I won't hear from the office again for the rest of the week.

Unfortunately, we are otherwise off to an ignomious start. My beloved just had four fillings, so he's feeling wretched. Owen is teething, and Andy has the cold I had last week. When the going gets tough, the tough go shopping. While Owen is down for his nap, Andy and I are going to run a few errands. I'm hoping he'll fall asleep in the car somewhere along the way. He needs the rest, and otherwise he won't take a nap. We'll see.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger Cat said…

    Kristen, here's hoping you get some "vacation" on your vacation and that your DH is feeling better soon. 4 fillings at once - yikes.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home