Things that Go BUMP in my Mind

Knitting, stitching, reading, gardening, cooking--I have no time for any of it.

Friday, August 06, 2004

Weekly awards...

This is my alternative to the "Friday Five":

Spouse of the week: My beloved, who has volunteered to do the cooking on weeknights. How cool is that? And the beauty part is, the boy can cook. He made some really yummy stuffed green peppers on Tuesday. And he's all mine, girls. Eat your hearts out!

Kid of the week: David Tippin, who is home safe. Enough said.

Rant of the week: Go to altonbrown.com and check his rants and raves section. The one about "Super Size Me" is fabulous.

Website of the Week: the aforementioned altonbrown.com site.

That's all I've got. Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home