Things that Go BUMP in my Mind

Knitting, stitching, reading, gardening, cooking--I have no time for any of it.

Sunday, August 22, 2004

*yawn*

It's 4:30 in the morning, and my children (bless their nocturnal hearts) have been up since 4:00. Owen started it. As he sometimes does, he woke up and decided that a nice cozy crib is nothing compared to a snuggle with Mommy in front of his favorite video. Andy (who fell asleep at 5:30 pm after skipping his nap) heard the commotion and got up, too. So now, I have two very wide awake boys hanging out with me, a very sleepy mom.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger mabelleamie said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    Hey Kirsten...it's Moira! Remember me from Slim Stitchers? Anyway, I found my way to your blog, and I can't wait to read more. :) Good to "see" you!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home