Things that Go BUMP in my Mind

Knitting, stitching, reading, gardening, cooking--I have no time for any of it.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Back at work today...

The holiday is over, in more ways than one. It's one thing to be back at work after a vacation, it's another to hit the ground running, and it's yet another to start off at a full sprint and keep the pace all day. (and it's yet another thing to run a metaphor completely into the ground.) But that was the day--a nonstop sprint from one conflagration to another, and tomorrow looks to be more of the same. So, dear readers, don't expect a lot from my blog for a day or two--me and my little brain will be fully occupied with work stuff. Bleah.

An update on my Martha-Bob progress.... I've painted the baseboard molding brown to represent the ocean floor. The next step is the ceiling, hopefully tomorrow night but probably Thursday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home