Things that Go BUMP in my Mind

Knitting, stitching, reading, gardening, cooking--I have no time for any of it.

Thursday, September 09, 2004

First coat done...

I trust, dear readers, that none of you will be surprised when I state that painting a popcorn ceiling is not the most fun you can have with your clothes on. Still, it wasn't as bad as I feared. It went much faster than I expected, in fact, but it used a lot of paint--I only have 1/2 a gallon left, on a space that would normally have used less than 1/3 of a gallon.

I'm also a little worried about the color--I think the blue may be darker than I want. I won't really be able to tell until the whole thing is done, though.

G'night.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger WhizGidget said…

    That's what sprayers and air compressors are for... I certainly hope you were using one of those and not some other method....

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home