Things that Go BUMP in my Mind

Knitting, stitching, reading, gardening, cooking--I have no time for any of it.

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Good morning!

I'm trying a new fitness regimen--getting up to run at 6:00 a.m. We'll see how long it lasts. I really enjoyed it this morning, though. It was quite dark when I got out, but there were enough streetlights that I didn't worry about my footing. I had a good run, and got back just as O was waking up. And now, I'm done for the day and I don't have to worry about it. Plus, seeing the sun rise is a pretty nice way to wake up!

This morning a new baby at St. John will be baptized. This will be my first Orthodox baptism, and I'm looking forward to it. I'll be interested to see A's reaction, too. DH is going to keep O, so I should actually manage to be present for most of the liturgy.

I hear movement upstairs--time to start the day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home