Things that Go BUMP in my Mind

Knitting, stitching, reading, gardening, cooking--I have no time for any of it.

Friday, January 21, 2005

Why, why, why???

I moderate the "heated debates" forum on a cross-stitch board (anyone who just started snickering, leave the room now. That includes you, honey.) My co-mod is one of the coolest people I have encountered on the 'net. She's bright, articulate, and opinionated, but she is also respectful of other's views. And yet, for some reason, the poor woman is constantly being bombarded with hate mail on one subject or another.

I really just don't get it. The two of us could say exactly the same thing, and she'd get hate mail for it, but I wouldn't. Heck, I've even said things in part for the purpose of attracting hate mail, and I still haven't gotten any. But my co-mod says one little innocuous (and incidentally, true) thing--namely, that Chatelaine designs are expensive--and all hell breaks loose.

I just don't get it. I don't get it, and I don't like it.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger Cat said…

    That was disgusting. :( I don't envy you two at all. You both do a wonderful job dealing with a variety of difficult people.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home