Things that Go BUMP in my Mind

Knitting, stitching, reading, gardening, cooking--I have no time for any of it.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

About that race...

I posted on a couple of my boards last week that I planned to run a 5K on Saturday. Like so many other things in Greenville on Saturday, it was cancelled due to snow and ice. It's been rescheduled for Feb. 26, so I'll have a race report after that.

January was kind of a disappointing month for running. I only got 29.6 miles in, due to work pressures, illness, and general exhaustion. I'm aiming for 50 miles in the month of February. Assuming I get out the door on a regular basis, that shouldn't be too tough to accomplish. Given that I just spent beaucoup bucks on high-tech running gear for the purpose of being able to run outside in the cold, I had darn well better get out there.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:47 PM, Blogger Valerie (grvlgal) said…

    Sorry to hear the weather got the best of the race. I'll be looking forward to hearing about it at the end of the month. :)

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home