Things that Go BUMP in my Mind

Knitting, stitching, reading, gardening, cooking--I have no time for any of it.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Run away! Run away!

Do you ever have one of those days when you just want to disappear from the world? I'm having one. It's been a truly crappy week, and the thought of sitting here at my desk for the rest of the day makes me want to weep. But I don't want to go home, either. If anything, that would be worse. And there's nothing I want or need to do. I just want to go away. Well, more accurately I want the bad stuff to go away, but it won't. So instead, I'm wishing I could run away from it. Because right now, all I can see is the crappy stuff continuing forever.

But really, even running doesn't help, because eventually I have to come back. And the crappy stuff will right where I left it, waiting for me.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger Valerie (grvlgal) said…

    "Calgon, take me away"....but there's no where you can be taken away to? Know the feeling. Hope things start looking up. I'm here if you need me. {{{Hugs}}}

     
  • At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Melissa said…

    I really wish I could help. You're a great person and deserve to be happy.

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger kg said…

    *giggle* The first time I read the title, I thought it said "Rum away! Rum away!" and I remember thinking that you must have REALLY had a bad day to be drinking so much rum...

    Hope things improve soon. (hugs)

    -Kristen (lady_k28)

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home