Things that Go BUMP in my Mind

Knitting, stitching, reading, gardening, cooking--I have no time for any of it.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Spring is coming!

Andy and I started some seeds last night. If they all sprout, we'll have about 20 green bean plants. Yay!

I still have many, many other seeds I need to get started. So far, I've got impatiens, sunflowers, cosmos, and something called "sweeties" that look a bit like carnations. And, I need to order some more--melampodium, zinnia, and a couple of others. Wheee!

If the weather cooperates, this weekend I'll have DH build me a raised bed for my perrenials (and all those green beans) and maybe dig a new bed in the front, where the mail box is.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:01 AM, Anonymous dh said…

    anyone know how to build a raised bed?

     
  • At 11:12 PM, Blogger Glenda said…

    Lucky you! The rain should hold off until Sunday evening. The mornings will be chilly though.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home