Things that Go BUMP in my Mind

Knitting, stitching, reading, gardening, cooking--I have no time for any of it.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

If I had time...

I'd tell you all about my weekend--the sushi birthday dinner, Andy telling everyone at church that it was my birthday, the visit from a friend whom we hadn't seen in ages, etc. etc. But I'm horrifically busy at work, so I can't.

Instead, I'll simply note that the immortal words of Stealer's Wheel:

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right,
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you...

Apply perfectly to the situation at work today. Bleah.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:45 PM, Anonymous mr. blonde said…

    tried to make some sense of it all,
    but i can see it makes no sense at all . . .

    hang in there, babe!

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger Learner said…

    Try this on Owen next time. Take a dab of Hydrocortisone 10 mix with an equal dab of Calamine lotion (clear) and apply as necessary. Works for me. Stops the itching almost right away. Symptoms disappear after a time. Good Luck.

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Anonymous hanging on edge of seat said…

    need new entry!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home