Things that Go BUMP in my Mind

Knitting, stitching, reading, gardening, cooking--I have no time for any of it.

Friday, April 22, 2005

25 Reasons...

Why my hubby deserves to have a great birthday!

1. He makes crepes. Reeeeaaaallllly good ones. With strawberries.
2. He also makes a great spaghetti sauce.
3. Great legs. Gotta love biker legs.
4. Every so often (almost often enough) he tells me to go out and spend frivolously on myself.
5. He never, ever spends frivolously on himself.
6. He does laundry without being asked.
7. He will let me stitch while he does laundry.
8. He built me this.
9. The kids can sum it up in three words: Human Jungle Gym.
10. He is nearly always right.
11. He doesn't laugh at me nearly as often as he could.
12. He gives great cuddle.
13. He brings me my coffee every morning.
14. In addition to the human jungle gym thing, he is a really, really fabulous dad.
15. He is a stay at home dad to these two troublemakers.
16. He sometimes puts little surprises (of a dessert nature) in my lunch when I'm not looking.
17. He shares his chocolate (which is how he hooked me in the first place. "This is really good. Want to try some?").
18. He mows the lawn.
19. He lets me take naps.
20. If my car is low on gas, he will take it to the gas station in the evening so I don't have to do it on the way to work in the morning.
21. He is a great listener. People instinctively know that they can come to him with their troubles.
22. He is a Red Sox fan.
23. He cleans the litterbox.
24. He is funny.
25. I love him.

Happy Birthday, Sweetie!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:03 PM, Anonymous human jungle gym said…

    aw shucks, ma'am. those are some of the nicest things anyone's ever said to or about me. and yet, i suspect a birthday dinner at hooter's is not in the works . . .

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home