Things that Go BUMP in my Mind

Knitting, stitching, reading, gardening, cooking--I have no time for any of it.

Monday, June 06, 2005

Curse you, Antonio Banderas!

Look what you made me do!



That's right, Tony-boy. The mistakes I made while watching you in "The 13th Warrior" were so bad I felt the only way to redemption was through frogging. An entire evening's work gone, and for what? A brief cinematic fling with you. And it wasn't all that good, anyway. In fact, it was quite wretched. (The movie, that is. You, as always, were a smokin' hottie.) I felt tainted afterwards.

And then, to see the aftermath of our torrid encounter in a poor, sweet, innocent little baby blanket. The dropped stitches, the bad tension, the pervasive evidence of having abandoned it for nothing more than a little eye candy. As painful as it was, I had to eliminate the evidence.

And while I sit on the living room floor, muttering under my breath as I attempt to thread those itty bitty stitches back onto my needles, you skip off without a care. Curse you, I say, curse you!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    ROTFL! He is rather distracting, isn't he? Though that particular film isn't worth the time, and certainly not the frogs. Bleck! The Mask of Zorro is still probably my favorite for Spanish eye candy. ;) Oh, and you're having *way* too much fun with that camera! LOL

     
  • At 3:25 PM, Blogger Stacey said…

    Ew, I *hated* that movie! And imagine, I saw it at 9 months pregnant. Blech!!

    But, yes, Senor Banderas is muy guapo! Yu-hum!:)

    Stacey

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home