Things that Go BUMP in my Mind

Knitting, stitching, reading, gardening, cooking--I have no time for any of it.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Don't look at me like that.

I have needs. I have urges. I can't be expected to knit on the same baby blanket day after day after day after day, especially not when I am within a skein and a half of finishing. And I couldn't satisfy my lust for new projects with a measly dinosaur (who is going to be utterly cute, by the way, when he has a couple more legs). And, for Pete's sake, I have a nephew on the way. So, you'll understand why I had to buy this:


So that I could knit this.

This is what I will be working on tomorrow, when the boys and I are on our way to see Thomas the Tank Engine at Tweetsie Railroad. I totally can't wait to see Owen's face when he sees Thomas up close and personal. The kid is seriously going to blow a gasket. It's going to be a long day, but hopefully it will be a fun one.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger pattiblaine said…

    Acquiring yarn like that requires no explanation whatsoever, ya know. ;) Looks yummy, Kirsten. Enjoy it!

     
  • At 3:42 PM, Anonymous JudySC said…

    Love the yarn, love the shirt and loving the photos in your blog! Have a good weekend!!

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger Jill in CA said…

    That yarn is lovely; I can't wait to see the sweater (and the dinosaur too!). I took Luke (my 4 year old) to the Day out with Thomas about two months ago and he loved it. I hope your boys enjoy it as much as he did. :)

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We took V to see Thomas when she was 2-3. She loved it as well. "WOW Mama!"

    The yarn is beautiful - looks very soft. :)

    Summer

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home