Things that Go BUMP in my Mind

Knitting, stitching, reading, gardening, cooking--I have no time for any of it.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Almost forgot...

In addition to potty training Owen this weekend, I'm teaching myself to knit continental. My medium for doing this will be a leprosy bandage made in #10 cotton crochet thread. Because, you know, potty training a kid with a speech delay and a stubborn streak a mile wide isn't challenging enough, I have to be fiddling with string at the same time.

Owen may learn some interesting new words this weekend.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:07 PM, Blogger pattiblaine said…

    Best wishes with all of the above, Kirsten! And continental is definitely the best way to knit. ;) Be a picker, not a thrower. lol

     
  • At 10:31 AM, Blogger Thermalgal said…

    Good luck with the potty training. It will be a couple of years before I have to go through that myself (need a kid first :lol). But I wanted to say me too! on the knitting front. I "know" how to knit continental, but I'm really slow at it. So, I'm forcing myself to knit continental on my bandage too so I can get better at it.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home