Things that Go BUMP in my Mind

Knitting, stitching, reading, gardening, cooking--I have no time for any of it.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Blah, blah, blog.

Yes, I'm still here--thanks for asking. (Oh, you didn't? My mistake.) I haven't been feeling terribly bloggish lately. I've been knitting, but not on anything exciting--just a couple of fun-fur scarves for my secretary's nieces. Those are done now, and I'm returning to the much more interesting scarf I am making for my brother for Christmas. I've also made my first Dulaan item, a nice warm hat knit in a space-dyed worsted wool I picked up on vacation. Pics tomorrow.

I need to be working on the wedding sampler I'm making for my friend for October, but Owen has been difficult at bedtime lately, so it's been hard to find the time to pick it up and get something done. Nevertheless, the wedding is fast approaching, so I need to get cracking. I'm missing cross-stitch a bit. It's just easier to knit in the evenings, when I'm tired and don't have much time, because it's so easy to just pick up and get started (obviously, I am not doing lace at this point). Hopefully now that Owen is back in his half-day program, I'll have more time in the evenings to cross-stitch.

Sniffle, sniffle, cough, cough. I have an end-of-summer cold, so I'm feeling a bit grumpy and pitiful. I was scheduled to donate blood today, but I guess that's out, since the first question they ask is, "Are you feeling well and healthy today?" Um, that would be a big "no."

So, there you have it--the world's lamest blog entry. My apologies, dear readers. I'll try to be wittier and more interesting next time.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger ginny said…

    I wondered what had happened to you but I didn't want to be pushy by emailing.
    Sorry to hear that you are sick too. Hope you feel better soon.

     
  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger Rani said…

    Sorry you are feeling so cruddy, Kirsten! =( I hope the end of summer blahs leave you soon. *hugs*

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger Jill in CA said…

    ((((Kirsten)))) I hope you're feeling better soon.

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger pattiblaine said…

    Feel better soonest, Kir. ((hugs))

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home