Things that Go BUMP in my Mind

Knitting, stitching, reading, gardening, cooking--I have no time for any of it.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Rather than actually be creative,

I'm going to do a meme today. I thought this one was rather interesting. The idea is to copy the list and bold the things you've done. Then add three and pass it on. I'm not going to pass it on, but I will add three.

I am bisexual.
I am homosexual.
I've run away from home.
I listen to political music. I have in the past, but in all honesty, I think it must be tiring to be that earnest all the time. I know I got tired of listening to it.
I collect comic books.
I shut others out when I'm sad.
I open up to others easily.
I am keeping a secret from the world.
I watch the news. - at least once a week.
I own over 5 rap CDs.
I own an ipod.
I own something from Hot Topic.
I love Disney movies.
I am a sucker for hair/eyes.
I don't kill bugs.
I curse regularly.
I have "x"s in my screen name.
I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation.
I love Spam.
I bake well. Just ask my coworkers, who totally devoured the pumpkin cookies I brought yesterday.
I would wear pajamas to school.
I own something from Abercrombie.
I have a job
I love Martha Stewart. Well, “love” is too strong a word, but I do think the amount of crap she gets is undeserved. Except for the criminal conviction thing. She totally deserved to get crap about that.
I am in love with someone.
I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS. Nope, not me. I am totally obsessive about clarity of my typing.
I am self conscious. stop looking at me.
I like to laugh.
I smoke a pack a day.
I loved Go Ask Alice
I have cough drops when I'm not sick.
I can't swallow pills.
I have many scars.
I've been out of this country.
I believe in ghosts.
I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room.
I am really ticklish.
I love chocolate. Lately, I have been thinking more and more about opening a gourmet chocolate store.
I bite my nails.
I am comfortable with being me. I’m still learning. I think I’ve made some progress, though. This week, when shopping for work clothes, I blamed the fact that I couldn’t find a pair of pants that fit me right on the design of the pants, not the design of my body. Yay, me.
I play computer games/video games when I'm bored. I would if I had time. I loooove “The Sims”.
Gotten lost in a city.
Saw a shooting star.
I have had two serious surgical procedures. Two c-sections
Gone out in public in my pajamas.
I have kissed a stranger.
Hugged a stranger.
Been in a fist fight with the same sex.
Been arrested.
Laughed and had milk/soda come out of your nose.
Pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
Made out in an elevator.
Sworn at my parents.
Kicked a guy where it hurts.
Been skydiving.
Been bungee jumping.
Broken a bone. My pinkie toe. While constructing a closet system. Yes, I am just that talented.
Played spin the bottle.
Gotten stitches.
Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour.
Bitten someone.
Been to Niagara Falls.
Gotten the chicken pox.
Crashed into a car. One month to the day after getting my license. Truly, there is no end to my talents!
Been to Asia. Malaysia, when I was in college.
Ridden in a taxi.
Shoplifted.
Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back.
Stole something from my job.
Gone on a blind date.
Had a crush on a teacher/coach.
Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
Been to Europe.
Slept with a co-worker.
Gotten married.
Gotten divorced.
Saw someone dying.
Driven over 400 miles in one day.
Been to Canada.
Been on a plane.
Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Get this--with my mom. When I was maybe 12. What was she thinking?
Thrown up in a bar.
Eaten Sushi.
Been snowboarding.
Been Skiing
Been ice skating.
Met someone in person from the internet.
Been to a car show.
Going to or have gone to college.
Done hard drugs.
Taken painkillers.
Met a celebrity.
I like playing practical jokes
I love rainy days
I have rushed the stage at a concert Duran Duran, circa 1987.
I love to take naps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home