Things that Go BUMP in my Mind

Knitting, stitching, reading, gardening, cooking--I have no time for any of it.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Sorry

No blog entry today. Andy has got something weird going on with his hip, and he's in extreme pain. We'll see the orthopedist this afternoon. The current best guess is an inflammation thingy that kids sometimes get or possibly it's dislocated.

Update, 6:22 pm. The doc says it's toxic synovitis and has prescribed ibuprofen, a couple of days on the couch, and a re-check on Friday.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger pattiblaine said…

    Oh my! I've never heard of it, but that sounds awfully painful. May Andy have a speedy recovery!

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger Terri said…

    I've never heard of this either, but I think I'd rather it be this than the dislocation I wrote about earlier. Hugs to you all.

     
  • At 11:36 PM, Blogger Valerie (grvlgal) said…

    Ouch! Poor guy. :( Hope he feels better soon. {{{hugs}}}

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger Jill in CA said…

    ((((Kirsten and Andy))))) I hope that he is all better soon!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home