Things that Go BUMP in my Mind

Knitting, stitching, reading, gardening, cooking--I have no time for any of it.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Food, glorious food!

It's two days before Christmas, and we have a truly ridiculous amount of food in our house. In addition to the four kinds of cookies/bars I made yesterday, we received a cookie bouquet
yesterday, and this morning, when we were still in our jammies, a huge box from this fabulous company. Oysters and crab, and shrimp, oh my! And salmon and chocolates and gummi grizzlies and.... you get the idea.

For your reading pleasure, I thought I would share the following: Padilla order. That, my friends, is judicial whup-ass of the highest order. I love it.

In other news, I've been watching the BBC's version of "Pride and Prejudice." I've never been much of a Collin Firth fan, but that was before I saw him brood. Dude is totally hot when he's all moody and stuff. Yum.

I'm off for a couple of days (big shock there, right? I've hardly been *here* lately.) If you celebrate Christmas, may you have a merry one. If you don't, have a great weekend.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home