Things that Go BUMP in my Mind

Knitting, stitching, reading, gardening, cooking--I have no time for any of it.

Friday, January 20, 2006

And the winner is...

Hollyberry. There was a late surge for Storm (ha, ha, get it?), but Hollyberry won by two votes. I think it will go very nicely with my camel-colored wool coat and with my black trench.

And since I forgot to ask, let's have a show of hands as to how many people think I ought to get a new pair of Bryspun needles for the project? Well, lookee there. It's unanimous! I'll add those to the order, then.

In other news, Andy has an "interview" this morning at the arts magnet school we're trying to get him into. He's already done one of these (at the language magnet school), so I'm not too worried, since we both know pretty much what to expect. I started out really wanting him to go to the language school, but after investigating the arts school (Stone Academy), I think I'd prefer him to go there. It's a fabulous school, and it has many other advantages--it's closer to my office, it has a great after-school program, and our neighbors are (hopefully) sending their daughter there, so we've got an instant car pool. Keep your fingers crossed for us--we'll find out in mid-February where he's going.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger Jill in CA said…

    Good luck with the school, and yes, get the needles. :)

    I'll be waiting for progress pics!!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home