Things that Go BUMP in my Mind

Knitting, stitching, reading, gardening, cooking--I have no time for any of it.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Attack of the memes....

There may be a few more memes than usual over the next couple of days. I'm busy. Deal with it.

Before we get to the meme, an update on Scarf Hell. I'm still there--so far I've been knitting with the leftover yarn from the Craptastic Scarf, but soon I'm going to have to rip out the original. I have descended to the third circle of Scarf Hell--the place for those of us who (a) didn't get our Christmas gifts done on time and (b) have had to set them aside for other urgent matters of life, such as not getting fired, hemming karate pants, and planning a superbowl party.

Without further ado, on to the meme...

I found this while blog surfing and thought it looked like fun. And, indeed, it was. Go to Google.com and type in “[your name] needs” and see what you come up with. Then post the ten best.

Number one on my results list (no, I am not kidding): “Kirsten needs to start getting dirty.” Amen to that, sister. Gardening season is just around the corner. Huh? What do you mean that’s not what it meant?

2. “Kirsten needs to shower and wear some makeup!” Fer cryin out loud, make up your minds, people.

3. “Kirsten needs Serious help.” Not just serious help, Serious help. Anybody surprised by that? Didn’t think so.

4. “Kirsten needs to grow up.” Who asked you?

5. “ Kirsten needs warm winter clothing, summer outfits, and lots of pretty outfits for school.” Hint, hint.

6. “Kirsten needs to say SOMETHING to her children.” Nothing new there.

7. “Kirsten needs some chardonnay.” Actually, I’d prefer a nice Pino Gris.

8. “Kirsten needs to learn to use a flash.”

9. “Kirsten needs to put on some weight.” Soooooo not true.

10. “Kirsten needs to do something productive.” Off I go, then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home