Things that Go BUMP in my Mind

Knitting, stitching, reading, gardening, cooking--I have no time for any of it.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Good news, bad news.

Andy didn't get into the arts academy, but he's #1 on the waiting list, so it's only a matter of time. Our neighbor's daughter got in, which means there is some serious car pool potential (yay!).

I'm all ready for the knitting olympics, and I can't wait to start. I forgot my camera this morning, otherwise there would be photographic proof of my readiness. But trust me, as soon as the kids are in bed on Friday night I'm settling in with Branching Out and a box of Kleenex for when I get all weepy (whether at the pattern or at the Games, you never know).

But in the meantime, there is work. I've got to start finish an opinion and finish start a speech.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger pattiblaine said…

    Kirsten, I tried to comment yesterday, but couldn't push down the keys... :) My fingers and toes are crossed for Andy's speedy admission, except of course when I'm knitting. Then it's just the toes.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home