Things that Go BUMP in my Mind

Knitting, stitching, reading, gardening, cooking--I have no time for any of it.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Pssst!

You don't see me. I'm not really here. I'm working, got it? Working. Not blogging. Working. Just in case my boss anyone asks.

Like the button says, I spend Mondays with TW. No stitching happened last night--I was too busy gasping at "Grey's Anatomy" to put needle to fabric, and besides, it's been so long since I worked on this project that I had to totally re-orient myself. So, here is a project pic from when I last worked on it, Lo these many moons ago:



Isn't the fabric cool? It's a Silkweaver solo, the name of which I forget. I think it's a great backdrop for a dragon guarding a castle on a high peak.

Before I get caught, I'm going to sneak in a finished object:



The scarf was made ages ago, and Andy has been bugging me for a hat in the same yarn ever since. So Friday I grabbed a pair of size 13s, cast on as many stitches as they would hold, and knit a hat in less than an hour. Unfortunately, it's a bit small on his head, but he says he likes it, and that's good enough for me.

Okay, back to the grind. Remember, I was never here, and this post never took place.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home