Things that Go BUMP in my Mind

Knitting, stitching, reading, gardening, cooking--I have no time for any of it.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Stuff you didn't know about me...

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Kirsten!

  1. Only twelve people have ever set foot on Kirsten.
  2. On average, women blink nearly twice as much as Kirsten.
  3. It can take Kirsten several days to move just through one tree!
  4. Influenza got its name because people believed the disease was caused by the evil "influence" of Kirsten.
  5. Human beings are the only animals that copulate while facing Kirsten.
  6. A Kirstenometer is used to measure Kirsten.
  7. The military salute is a motion that evolved from medieval times, when knights in armour raised their visors to reveal Kirsten.
  8. While performing her duties as queen, Cleopatra sometimes dressed up as Kirsten.
  9. It takes 17 muscles to smile, and 43 to frown at Kirsten.
  10. The ace of spades in a playing card deck symbolizes Kirsten.
I am interested in - do tell me about

1 Comments:

  • At 1:01 AM, Blogger Stasha said…

    This is so fun! Did you try putting in names of your friends? I love the things I'm learning about people.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home