Things that Go BUMP in my Mind

Knitting, stitching, reading, gardening, cooking--I have no time for any of it.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Yeah, I'm here.

It's been a busy week. Owen got expelled (as in, "Here's your stuff, it's been nice knowing you") from daycare on Monday for kicking teachers and kids. We're scrambling for a solution, but since there are no spaces available at any daycare I'm willing to put Owen in, it looks like we'll have a college student come in an babysit him for a few hours a week. Not ideal, but it should keep me from getting fired.

There are actually amusing aspects to all of this, and knitting is involved, but I don't have time right now to tell y'all all of it. Maybe in a day or two.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Judy said…

    Oh dear! I know a great daycare, but it's in Duncan. She has kids there that are the children of people who went there when THEY were little, and her staff stays forever, which is alway something I look for. If you want to know about it, email me (the email address on my blog is fixed now).

    You'll find something, hang in there!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home