Things that Go BUMP in my Mind

Knitting, stitching, reading, gardening, cooking--I have no time for any of it.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Episode #56***

In which our heroine discovers that her seemingly mild-mannered husband is really ...



... the infamous and reviled Voleur de Chocolat!



When she confronts him, he becomes desperate and distracts her with a new car:



With a trunk capacity of two boys and a backpack.



Naturally, our heroine forgives the scoundrel, because gasoline costs more than chocolate these days and her new car gets wicked good gas mileage.

***My apologies, everyone. I keep exceeding bandwidth from Geocities. I shall be jumping ship shortly to a place that provides a little bit more. Suggestions are welcome.

7 Comments:

  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger Rani said…

    Love the new wheels!

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger Terri said…

    I cannot believe how fast your boys are growing! Congrats on the car :)

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger Suz said…

    That was an adorable story.

    Congrats on the new car!

     
  • At 4:08 PM, Blogger WhizGidget said…

    Heee. The boys are so cute And congratulations on the new car!

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    Awesome! I am particularly fond of the cargo. I mean cargo area, yeah, that's it. LOL! As for images, have you tried flickr? I hear good things about them, and I do believe they allow remote hosting, though what their bandwidth allowances are, I have no idea. There's always photobucket as well. And if you need an interim solution, I'd be happy to host a pic or two for you. :)

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger Belinda said…

    A car that comes with not only a spare tire and jack, but also boypower to change the tire for you!

     
  • At 7:04 PM, Blogger Stasha said…

    What a cute story, and with a happy ending too.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home